***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 56 - Motivation Saturday

Well, this man has been in the news quite a bit throughout his life. It is unfortunate, however, that he has been in the news as much as he has lately for other reasons. I do not wish to start a political or moral argument here, but just keep in mind that this man is one of the greatest athletes of all time, and certainly one of the greatest comeback-stories of all time...


Quote of the day:
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?”
~Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment