***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 102 - Grow Younger Every Day Step 14: Stop Worrying


Step 14 is the last step on my "Grow Younger Every Day" list, and is related to every other step on this list.

Sure, we should all try and exercise intensely, stay active, eat healthy, get lots of sleep, take some time to recover, and find foods/exercise that we enjoy so that we can stay consistent, but all of these previous "steps" are pointless if we don't stop worrying about being so perfect!

I get questions from folks all the time asking about "When should I take protein?""Should I do this workout?" "How much should I eat?" "How do I drop these last 2 pounds?" etc. etc. etc.

People are constantly worrying about doing everything perfectly. Fortunately, or unfortunately, we are inundated with health and wellness information every single day from a number of sources and "experts" who claim to have the "new secret" to healthy living.

Let me be perfectly clear here. There is no final answer when it comes to anything in the health and fitness industry. Research is constantly being changed and updated, not to mention everyone living different lives, working different jobs, etc.

Sure, there are things you can do that can improve your likelihood of living a healthy life, but being 100% regimented is not necessarily the end-all, be-all way to do it.

Eat healthy, get lots of sleep, exercise intensely, and most of all, enjoy what you do. Do all of these things 80-90% of your time, and you will be a far more happier and healthier person!

Quote of the day:
"That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment