***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 117 - Google Maps Pedometer


I get questions all the time from folks asking how I track my runs. I use Google Map Pedometer from trails.com. It allows you to set "way-points" on a map, detailing the distance from point "A" to point "B"...and C, D, E, etc.

The best part about this map, in my opinion, is that you can map distances even when you are trail running or cycling, away from your traditional road system. Just click along the route that you take, and voila, the map calculates your distance traveled in either miles or kilometers.

I hope this helps!

Quote of the day:
“In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.”
- Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment