***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 258 - Tyler's Workout Music Part 2

I get requests all the time from people, asking what music I like to workout to. Some requests come from those who watch my Youtube videos, others just like to expand their workout music libraries (as do I), so are looking for music inspiration.

Before we get started, I just want to list a few disclaimers:

1. Music selection is based on personal taste. I do not want to hear about how much your music is better than mine. This is what works for me and what I enjoy.

2. Some of these songs have strong language and cursing. If that is not your thing, you can usually search for "clean" versions. I am usually a fan of the music and beat, not necessarily the strong language, so you can still enjoy a song without all the F's, B's, S's, etc.

3. This is the list I have come up with at the end of 2012. My music selection usually varies from month to month, as well as what I am currently training. For example, some songs are better for running, some are better for throwing weights around. What is on my list today may not necessarily be there in a few months from now.

4. This list, as well as subsequent lists are in no particular order. I don't really have one favourite song of all time, just a bunch of favourites, so don't read anything into the order of the list.

Here is today's list:

1. B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
2. Lose Yourself - Eminem
3. Blood Sugar - Pendulum
4. Mein Land - Rammstein
5. Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
6. Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback
7. My Curse - Killswitch Engage
8. Chop Suey - System of a Down
9. My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) - 50 Cent
10. Down on Me - 50 Cent

Quote of the day:
"I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!"
~ C.J. Walker

Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment