***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 300 - Top 10 Blogs/Vlogs

July 30th 2012 was my 100th straight blog. I listed my Top 10 most popular blogs at that time.

November 7th 2012 was my 200th straight blog. I listed my Top 10 most popular blogs at that time as well.

In keeping with the pattern, today marks my 300th straight blog! So, I will now list my Top 10 Most Poplar Blogs as of today!

10. My Thoughts on Crossfit
9. Mass Phase Progress End of Phase 1
8. Warrior Training Revised
7. More Discussion into Morning vs. Evening Exercise
6. Mass Phase P90X Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps Modifications
5. Time to Move Some Weight
4. Build Muscle, Lower Body Fat
3. Think Like an Athlete
2. Reader Question: Should I do Insanity if I am a skinny guy and can't keep weight up?
1. Muscles

Also, as a bonus today, here are my Top 10 Most Watched videos on Youtube!

10. Tony Horton's P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps Review
9. P90X2 Plyocide Review
8. Insanity Max Interval Circuit Review
7. Tony Horton's P90X Core Synergistics Review
6. Tony Horton's P90X Ab Ripper X Review
5. Insanity Max Interval Plyo Review
4. Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit Review
3. Tony Horton's P90X Yoga X Review
2. Warrior Dash Barrie, Ontario July 9 2011
1. Insanity Asylum Final Results

Quote of the day:
"There's no such things as coulda, shoulda, or woulda. If you shoulda and coulda, you woulda done it."
-Pat Riley


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment