***NOTICE - My blog has moved. You can continue to find my blog postings over at www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com ***

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 351 - P90X2 Chest, Back, and Balance Latest Numbers

I had a request the other day to post my numbers from Chest, Back, and Balance. Since I already went ahead and typed the numbers out, I figured I might as well put them in a blog. I am not bragging, because I am sure there are many of you out there who could best my numbers, but I know some of you folks like to compare your numbers to others to either feel better about yourself, or see how far you can push yourself if you try. Either way, here are my numbers from my latest round of Chest, Back,and Balance (some modifications): 

Pull-up X -16 reps
Plyo stability ball push-ups - 24 reps
Core crunch chin-ups - 13 reps
Push-up side arm balance on med balls - 18 reps with leg raise when balancing
Levers - 8 reps
4-ball push-ups - 34 reps
Chin pulls - 16 reps
The impossible - 14 reps
L pull-ups - 8 reps
3 ball plyo push-ups - 18 reps
Vaulter pull-ups - 16 reps
Elevated stability ball push-ups - 22 reps
In & Out pull-ups - 12 reps (I do plyometric pullups, alternating between close grip and wide)
Swimmer's push-ups 18 reps
4 grip pull-ups - 12 reps (3 "rounds)
Double wide push-ups - 34 reps
Double wide pull-ups - 10 reps (ZERO kipping)
Chattarockers - 12 reps
Towel pull-ups - 12 (some kipping)
Med ball push-ups - 17 reps (I just do 1-ball pushups, no plyo)

Quote of the day:
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
-Vince Lombardi


Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment